3D Printing update ♯5

Today I have started the dragon’s modelling process on Zbrush. I have started with a sphear and gaving it shape with the move brush. Then I put a bit more detail making the eyes, scales and mouth interior. Then I made the jaw and teeth.

During all this process I used Dynamesh when the poligons were too stretched or when I added a big deformation to the model. I started with a resolution of 128 and I will be increasing this value if I need to add more detail.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s