Project Development: Red chases Blue ♯4

I have continued the modeling of the cloth elements finishing the belt by adding a buckle by appending a cylinder, flattening it and placing it on the belt giving it a bit of rounded shape to the surface. I have also extruded the armor parts’ borders to make them a bit thicker by masking part of the surface and using the move brush.

I continued with the top in the same way as I did the belt using Damian standard and the move tool but, I noticed a issue with the interior part of the top when I hide the body tool. As I didn’t have activated the back face masking option the interior part of the top was being modeled too. To correct it I masked the exterior side and used the inflate and smooth brushes to flatten the surface and then applying Dynamesh. I Finally used the move brush to place the top’s  collar.

sin-titulo-7

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s