I have continued working on the retopology of the body. Has been a bit difficult to completely understand how to modify the flow of polygons, above all in patches of more than four sides. I think the body finally looks a bit dense in polygons but I think it will be under the polygon count required. In General I tried to maintain the lines of the seam that will have the textures in the side of the character in order to be les visible. I also tried to make the retopology thinking in the animation by adding extra loops where was necessary like the fingers the articulations of the arms and legs and the wrists and ankles. Closing the mesh has been a bit complicated due to the number of sides needed didn’t correspond to the other polygon islands, having to modify several parts of the mesh.
While I had a lot of problems understanding the use of this programme I ended finding it very useful and is very probable that I will use it in future projects.