Management of the Project 03

I have completed the texturing, baking and rigging of the characters. As I expected, it take me less than a week to do each texture set. Nevertheless, the rig process took me longer. As it was a process that I totally didn’t know the workflow, I predicted wrongly the amount of time it would take me to complete the rigs of both characters. Also, the complexity of the characters made struggle several times and spend a lot of time figuring out how to do things and solving issues. Specially, the connection of the head’s controllers with the rest of the body gave me problems as it didn’t follow the movement of the chest and creates artefacts in the whole rig. I finally found a solution but it took me an entire day to figure out how to solve the problem.

I think the rigs could be improved but as I am running out of time I will leave it as it is. I am two weeks behind schedule. Nevertheless, I think I will be able to do each animation per day and still I have my contingency week. Also, I think I that the props will take less than expected so If I procrastinate anything else I think I will be able to have everything on time.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s